Imitating Then Initiating Waving
“Ride The Wave (Then Make Waves)”
Hellos and goodbyes offer children opportunities to build positive, trusting relationships with children and families.
- Make sure you say hello and goodbye to your child and family members every day.
- Wave hi and goodbye when entering and leaving the room.
- Wave hi and goodbye at the beginning and end of a television show.
- Wave hi and goodbye when you are starting and finishing reading a book.
- Wave hi and goodbye when you or someone else is entering and leaving your home.
- Wave hi and goodbye when taking out and then cleaning up toys.